Sunday 19 October 2014

THE LUSH HAUL

Happy Sunday Everyone! How are we all? It's getting to that wonderful time of year, thats right winter is just around the corner! It was only a few weeks ago that I had to pack away my sunnies because it got super cold really fast! Now as much as I love summer I love winter that little bit more. I love everything about winter, Hot Chocolates, Scarves, Blankets and Baths! Normally I'm a shower kinda guy but that's mainly because I don't get a lot of time to settle down and have a good old pamper session, when I do get the time though I like to go all out! My pamper routine for a winter evening is mainly a face mask, a warm bath and a white hot chocolate! And so it was only right to make a visit to Lush! 


The first think I put into my basket was a Bath Bomb called Dragons Egg, the scent is just amazing! I'm a big fan of citrus smells and this one is extremely lemony, it feels as if it would really wake you up and leave you feeling invigorated! Its pure white on the outside on but don't let that fool you after a while of fizzing away it bursts and changes the colour of your bath water into a lovely warm orange with gold tones!


As you know a pamper night is never complete without a Face Mask! I've tried quite a few that have all worked really well! I always get asked what type of skin I have but if i'm honest I don't really know? My skin isn't overly dry or oily so I guess its just normal/combination? Anyway! I've tried the Love Lettuce, Brazened Honey and The Sacred Truth, my favourite of the three is Love Lettuce and it's the one I've bought the most! But I was feeling wild and so I wanted to try something new! The one I ended up with was Catastrophe Cosmetic which is a super calming and moisturising mask, I think this would be good to pop on after a hard day at work. It mainly consists of blueberries, chamomile and almond oils to help soothe the skin. It also leaves your face glowing which is super lovely!


I then picked up another Bath Bomb called Honey Bee, a fizzer I bet Beyonce stocks up on .. get it? Honey Bee ... Queen Bee? Anyway! This stuff smells soo nice, I'm not a massive honey fan so I was surprised it ended up in the basket but It smelts so good! I'm really excited to use this bomb because it has so many good properties to help cleanse your skin! It has Aloe Vera to help cool the skin, Rhassoul Mud which gives the bomb its natural cleansing properties and the wonder ingredient Honey to help soothe and moisturise!


I heard about Snow Fairy on Zoellas YouTube channel and I can see why she picked it up! This smells so bloody good guys, I would honestly eat the stuff if I could! It smells like a sweet shop, every time I smell it I just want to stuff my face with those pink and blue cola bottles! I think this is released every Christmas and when I went in, there were only a few left so I picked one up straight away. I got the small bottle because I can't see myself using it every day but maybe once in a while as a little treat! I'm gonna have to try really hard not to lick it though!


My next purchase is from the Halloween/Bonfire night collection, I originally wanted to get the Northen Lights Bomb but they were sold out *sad face* I had seen it on the Lush Instagram page and it looked amazing. However the Sparkler Bomb looked really good too so I decided to pick that one up instead. The Sparkler smells absolutely beautiful, the lady at Lush told me that it was scented with Rose-Jam and that once in the bath it begins to crackle and shimmer! I think I'm gonna save this one for a Bonfire Pamper evening!


The last thing that went into my basket was a Bubble Bar! I've never bought a Bubble Bar before but I am a huge fan of a bubble bath so I picked up The Comforter. The bar is massive and I've been told that I can use it more than once which is good news for the wallet! It has a lovely warm and fruity scent which I believe comes from Cassis Absolute and Bergamot Oil ... It smells like blackberries! This I think would be perfect for the ultimate pamper night, it would be super calming and melt your troubles away! Definitely one to use after a long day at work!

Let me know if there's anything from Lush that you guys would recommend! I can't wait to pick up some more Christmassy bits! Have a lovely week guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment