Sunday 2 November 2014

THE SKINCARE REVIEW - BULLDOG

Hello everyone! So i'm recovering from last week still and its super evident in my skin. I don't know if anyone else experiences the same thing but my skin tends to go really bad when i'm not feeling too good. I've always tried to take really good care of my skin and I've been a bit lucky really. My mum has amazing skin and I guess that's been passed down but that doesn't mean I don't need to look after it. Taking care of your skin is super important, I think it always used to be a bit odd for Men to walk into a drugstore and pick up some skincare ... but the world has moved on! Men take just as much pride in their skin as women do. So over the week when I found my skin becoming a bit dull I made a trip to Boots and picked up some Bulldog Skincare for Men ... I may have gone a bit wild *shhh!*


Original Moisturiser - Before this I was using the Boots Botanics Oil Free Moisturiser and I really enjoyed using it so I wasn't sure what I was going to get with this one but it was just as good if not better! It has a thick consistency but really melts into the skin which means you don't need to use a lot. It tends to stay wet for a little while but sets in quite quickly once you've applied it. It also smells amazing so bonus points right there!

Original Eye Roll-On - Now this is one of my most favourite products from the line, I have always seen these available for women but men get dark circles too! So I put this in my basket without a second thought and I was not disappointed! I have been using this for less than a week but the results are already noticable ... to me this is a miracle product! I apply it in the morning and also before I go to bed.

Original Face Wash - I tend to use this one in the morning, I don't always have time to do a proper scrub so I use the Face Wash instead. The gel warms whilst lathering and is packed with green tea. This really helps give the skin a good cleanse in the morning and clears away any debris.

Original After Shave Balm - I've never really bothered with an aftershave balm before but it was on offer so I picked it up. Its super rich and really calms the skin after shaving, you don't realise but shaving is a real work out for your skin and it can sometimes agitate the skin. This is packed with Chamomile, Cucumber and Green tea so its really good for you and it works!

Original Face Scrub - The gritty consistency in this really helps budge all the dirt that has piled onto the skin after a long day. I use this before cleansing the skin to give it a good clean. The scrub has pumice and coconut shells and so isn't as harsh on the skin. 


As you can see there is a wide selection on offer and I really was not disappointed, I don't really go back to the same products time and time again because I like to try out new things but I was so impressed with the Eye Roll-On it is most definitely something I will be purchasing again. Let me know if you guys have tried any of these products or if there's anything else that you guys would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment