Sunday 30 November 2014

THE URBAN OUTFITTERS HAUL

Happy Sunday Everyone! It was pay day weekend and we all know what that means ... Shopping!! I was doing a bit of christmas shopping and thought I would take a stroll round my local Urban Outfitters! Can I just say how beautiful the store is, it's only just opened up a while ago but I love how attentive they are detail in store. I think the only time I've been to an Urban Outfitters was when I was in London but now we have one in Leicester I find myself popping in for a snoop now and again. I'm not gonna lie, things aren't cheap there but boy are they amazing!! The things I love the most from there is the home items, I could have gone crazy but I stayed strong and only picked up three things! Here's what came with me to the tills!

The first thing I picked up was this Deer Ring Holder, I am in love with antlers at the moment, don't know if this is because of Christmas but I love it! I want to get a stag head for my room ... but my mum thinks its a bad idea, only because she'll get scared! Anyway I have quite a few rings but don't really have anywhere to keep them! I thought this would be really cute to pop on my desk and have somewhere to keep all my rings!


The next thing I picked up was this Skull Candle Holder ... Urban Outfitters have so many skull pieces! And I really want them all! When I was at the till there was a giant ivory skull with gold flowers in the eye sockets ... Sounds weird but it is super cool! I thought I'd start off my collection with a small candle holder. I absolutely love candles at this time of year and Yankee Candles have these Christmas themed tea lights that I could use with this! Match made in heaven!


Speaking of candles the last thing I picked up was a ... candle! I'm a till picker, I'm a real sucker for things that are laid out beautifully near the tills and even worse when they smell amazing. Honestly this candle smells so good that I had to pick one up and I wouldn't be suprised if I went back and picked up some more! It's called Candy Cane and it comes in this really cute tin, which I really like because when you're not using it you can close it and it stops the dust collecting. They have a few other candle scents but this one is my fave!


Let me know if you guys have been to Urban Outfitters recently and if you have what have you bought!! Leave your posts or comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment