Wednesday 10 December 2014

THE CHRISTMAS TREE

Happy Wednesday Everyone! So as I said in my last post I will be blogging every Sunday and Wednesday in December. Today I am back with a post about my pride and joy ... my Christmas tree! For me Christmas does not start until my tree goes up. Now in all honesty my tree went up a week ago but tragedy struck on Monday ... the lights on my tree broke *sad face* So today I went into town to get some more! I took this as an opportunity to get some more decorations because ... why not? I initially went into B&M home store for my lights! I got 400 bright white led ones for £24.99, I think I had 200 before but I thought I may as well up the  twinkliness. I didn't find anything else I liked in there so I made my way to The Range! There was so much choice that I think I spent about an hour in there! I have a black artificial Christmas tree from Paperchase that I love! We got a black one because we have a black. white and silver theme throughout our living room. So the decorations I picked up were mainly white, silver and crystal! I have some baubles that I bought a while ago from Paperchase that go up every year on my tree but the rest are from Wilkinsons and I got a bit bored in all honesty. Once I got home I stripped the tree and made it look all pretty again!

 
 
 

I think The Range is going to be my new go to for Christmas Decorations! They're all so beautiful and not too expensive either. I have to say I think my favourite are the reindeer .. the obsession continues! Let me know if you guys have any cute decorations or any shops you go to for your Christmas stuff! See you guys on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment