Sunday 21 December 2014

THE KHAKI PARKA

Happy Sunday Everyone! It has been a few years since I've bought myself a proper coat, but I was browsing the New Look app and saw a Parka on sale! I've always found it quite hard picking out a coat, because of my size I didn't want to buy anything poofy because it has the potential to make you look bigger. There are the sophisticated kind of coats which I've looked at and I think they're really good but personally I don't think they're for me, too smart maybe? But you never know! I might pick one up because they do look quite good! Back to the parka .. I saw it and fell in love! I kind of wanted one with the furry hood but it was £20 more and so I got the one without the fur instead! I quite like it though because it's less fussy looking and it means I can wrap up in a snood without it becoming too bulky. So that you guys can have a look I took a few photos for you! My little brother who is a budding photographer took them for me!

  

Khaki Zip Pocket Fishtail Parka - New Look | Grey Knitted Snood - Jack and Jones | Longline Textured Fabric T-Shirt - Asos | Tempered Double Oval Necklace - Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment