Sunday 14 December 2014

THE NIOXIN HAIR SYSTEM KIT

Happy Sunday Everyone! Are we all feeling Christmassy yet? ... I am! Although this time of year is always stressful its really goof to set some time aside and pamper yourself! Now I have quite a few Christmas meals coming up! Lots of meet ups with friends, a work do and then the all important day itself! With that in mind it was time to get a well deserved hair cut. If I'm feeling lazy I have been known to cut it myself ... doesn't always go to plan but hey ho! But with it being Christmas I thought it was best to leave it to a professional, I haven't done a restyle it pretty much looks the same but I needed a bit of a shape/clean up. If you have read my L'oreal Fibrology Review you'll know I am trying to get the thickness back in my hair. I asked my hairdresser if there was anything I could do. She noticed that my hair was still quite thick but that my hair towards the front was thinner. She recommended Nioxin, Treatment 1, I have only used this once so I can't give you guys a full review but I will once I know how I feel about it.


My hairdresser advised that I should use this every other day but not use it with any other shampoo or conditioner, Nioxin is described as a 3 part system to help cleanse, optimise and treat and scalp and hair; creating the optimal scalp enviroment for thicker, denser looking hair. So I'm expecting good things from the stuff! I've only used it once so I can't say if it works but it feels like it might? The shampoo is supposed to cleanse the hair and the box says to lather it for 1-2 minutes followed by the conditioner which is supposed to optimise, It says to leave it in for a few minutes to let it sink in. The shampoo and the conditioner has a minty scent to it and when you use it, it tingles! Which feels super weird but also feels like its doing its job! No idea if that makes sense ... I'm really looking forward to see how the scalp treatment works, which is step 3. You pump it around your roots and massage it in, it warms up a little once you work it in. As I said I've only used it once but I'll pop a review up for you guys and let you know how I get on with it! 

Let me know if you've tried anything from Nioxin, It's a brand I've only just discovered so I'd love to hear your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment