Sunday 15 March 2015

THE BURTON DENIM HAUL

Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope you've all had a lovely week, I'm back today with another Burton Haul. Specifically a denim haul! If you haven't read my first Burton Haul you can click *here* and have a read. Back to today, Burton recently had an offer on their Jeans. I think it was 2 pairs for £45 which is amazing because I think Jeans are quite expensive! ! And so I went a little cray ...

p.s this photo took me forever and a day to edit ...


In total I picked up five pairs, I wanted because as I mentioned there was a deal on! But I could only find five that I really liked. They were all a in the 'Stretch Skinny' fabric/range that Burton do. I find that these are the best fit for me. I'm not the skinniest person out there and so most jeans in my size seem to be straight legged or boot-cut. But I don't think they do any favours to my size. Here's what I added to my basket!

Dark Wash Skinny Jeans - The first of the five are these Dark Washed Jeans, I've not had a pair of blue jeans in like forever. I went through a Grey phase for a while and most of Jeans were always a variation of a Grey wash! I'm quite happy with these, I'm still figuring out what to wear them with but I'm sure I'll think of something! 

Washed Black Skinny Jeans - So these look super grey in the picture but they are a Washed Black ... I promise! I love these Jeans. They fit amazingly I think they're my favourite out of all of them! Because of the colour they go really well with nearly everything in my wardrobe!

Black Rip-Knee Skinny Jeans - Okay, so Jeans with a ripped knee have been everywhere recently ... like everywhere! And I really wanted a pair but at first they were really hard to find in my size #sadface but then Burton came to the rescue! I was so happy with them that I bought two!

Bright Blue Vintage Skinny Jeans - These are probably the ones that I'm least sure about, they're a really vibrant blue and as I said I haven't had blue Jeans in ages let alone bright blue ones! But I think they'd be really good for the summer with some white trainers and a white tee! 

Washed Black Rip-Knee Skinny Jeans - Last but not least is the second pair of ripped skinny's that I got! And as you can probably guess I'm super excited about these! Like the second pair they show up quite grey in the picture but they're acctually an acid-y washed black! These go super well with a lot of my wardrobe and work really well if I want to add an edge to any of my outfits!

Hope you guys enjoyed this haul ... because ... well I certainly am enjoying what I bought! Haha! Let me know if you guys have picked up any denim recently! Also let me know which ones are your favourites or how you would style them! Leave your comments below and I shall be back next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment