Sunday 23 November 2014

THE L'OREAL FIBROLOGY REVIEW

Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope we're all doing well, this week I thought I would do a little review for you guys. Now I might be a little late to jump on the bandwagon with L'oreal Paris' revolutionary Fibrology thickening products but Boots had them on sale and I had just ran out of my current haircare so I though I would pick them up!

 

My hair has become quite limp and lifeless lately and I've been going into a panic because my hair is also getting thinner ... and so I've been on the hunt for the perfect shampoo and conditioner to bring it back to life! So far I have used the Lee Stafford Hair Growth line and the Caffeine Shampoo from Alpecin both of which I felt were so and so, let me know if you would like a more in depth review of them. Back to Fibrology I have been using it for about two weeks now and I'm a bit 50/50 on it. After a few uses I can feel the thickness in my hair which is amazing ... although it doesn't look too different at the moment but I guess its going to take more than two weeks for that. Another plus is that it smells heavenly! Its a citrusy/sweet scent that lingers in your hair after you've washed which is super good for something you can get quite cheap! Now for the not so good bits ... it's really drying. I don't know about you guys but the conditioner normally moisturises my hair after shampooing but after leaving the shower you can feel that your scalp is quite dry so that's quite a disappointing factor for me. Fortunately I have a way around this, honestly the results of the instant thickness was too good for me to just give up on this product and so I take extra measures to boost the moisture back into my hair! Once I've blow dried my hair I pop some coconut oil in, at the moment I am using one from The Body Shop there's a little review here if you want to have a nose! But in short it is a life saver, it's perfect to add a huge boost of moisture back in to your hair if it's feeling dry. Not only that it leaves it feeling super soft and shiny! Using these products together has made a massive difference to my hair but if I had not have used the coconut oil I don't think I would buy the shampoo and conditioner again because I think it's important to keep your hair healthy. If you guys have tried the Fibrology range leave a comment below with your thoughts I would love to hear your opinions!


No comments:

Post a Comment