Sunday 19 April 2015

THE BURT'S BEES WILD CHERRY LIP BALM

Happy Sunday Everyone! Today I'm back with a review on what I feel is an every day essential! Whenever the seasons change my lips seem to go super dry and flaky, I've tried a lot of lip balms before and for ages I used Vaseline and Calmex. Although I used them for a while neither had the results I was looking for. A few years ago one of managers recommended Burt's Bees. Compared to other balms these seemed to be a little more expensive but I can honestly say it is definitely worth the few extra pennies! I've picked up quite a few different ones, Grapefruit being the one I use the most but the other day I was in Boots and I spotted the Wild Cherry Moisturising Lip Balm.


So I've been using this for about a week and a half and as I said earlier, for me lip balm is an everyday essential! I have to say I still prefer my Pink Grapefruit Refreshing Lip Balm but I don't regret buying this one. The scent is amazing which is always a plus for me, I mean who doesn't love a good smelling lip product? Also I like how the balm is transparent, I think the first one I ever bought was the Pomegranate one and it left a hint of colour on my lips, kind of a 'your lips but better', It's doesn't have a lot of colour pay off, just a sheer tint. After a few uses I can say the balm is definitely moisturising and you can feel the difference after a few days. I found the lip balm to be quite glossy and it doesn't instantly sink into your lips, so if I'm heading out I'll blot it a little with a bit of tissue. Just enough to take away the shine but making sure you're not removing the balm itself. You can also use it as an overnight treatment which I think works really well, I tend to use a Lush Lip Scrub to remove any dead skin and then pop on a good amount of the Lip Balm! By the morning my lips feel super smooth and hydrated!

Hope you guys enjoyed this little read! Let me know if you want a review on any other lip products, I'm always on the hunt for new things to try out, just leave a comment below and I''ll do my best for you! Hope you lovely people have a beautiful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment