Friday 7 August 2015

THE INSTA-DIARY #4

Happy Friday Everyone! Welcome to the July edition of 'The Insta-Diary' a lot has happened in this month, I got a new job, planned a surprise birthday party with two of my best friends and took a lot of selfies ... July has the most selfies so far! No lie ... there are at least 20 of them! As always if you like what you see feel free to give me a follow on Instagram! There are links in the top bar or you can search me using @primalmajithia ... enjoy!


Blue skies | Selfie #14 | Selfie #15 | Pre-Magic Mike XXL Zizzis meal | Passion Frutinis | Selfie #16 featuring mother dearest | Meal at pizza express with the family | Selfie #17 | Selfie #18 | 'The Gateway College Foundation Show' | Selfie #19 with Billy the goat | Abbey Park | Peacocks | Edna Mode | Selfie #20 | Selfie #21 | Selfie #22 | Ripped Denim | 'The Body Shop Review - Fuji Green Tea' | TGI Fridays | 33 Cank Street | #YoungLovers | Selfie #23 | Selfie #24 | Selfie #25 | New Music | It was on sale | #30YearsOfHenstone | Call me Kylie Jenner | Photo Booth | Cupcakes | Beer Garden | Party planning buddies | Selfie #26 | Selfie #27 | #WhitneyAndMariah | Selfie #28 | My new team | Gangsters Paradise | Selfie #28

And there you have it! Hope you've enjoyed this little peak into my Insta-life! I am an Insta-fiend, leave your handles below and I'll be sure to check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment