Sunday 9 August 2015

THE LEE STAFFORD REVIEW - HAIR GROWTH

Happy Sunday Everyone! If you guys have been reading my blog for a while you'll know I love a good hair care review! And this Sunday I've got just that for you! I've used quite a few brands and ranges in the past to help thicken my hair and it's finally starting to get to thickness I want. However the other day I was googling new hairstyles, as you do, and found that longer hair is a big thing at the moment. Now don't run away with your thoughts I don't a mop on my head, but I do want a little more length. I've always had relatively short hair because of the way I used to style my hair up. But now that I'm wearing it down I want to grow it out a little and go for a more old school quiff kinda feel? I'm thinking a mix between David Beckhams quiff and Zayn Malik circa early 2015 but a lot shorter! But as you may know I am incredibly impatient so I went on the hunt for something to help push things along a little and came across Lee Stafford!


I'm sure I've tried this range before many moons ago and I was just as in love with it back then as I am now! I've been using the Hair Growth range for about a couple of weeks I think and my hair has definitely got some length to it, the longest part of my hair just skims past my eyes. The last time I ct my hair there was a blend of length from the crown to my fringe, so at the moment it's a little uneven and I'm kind of waiting for the rest of my hair to catch up with the front section! It;s getting there though! I'm not a massive fan of the scent, on the back of the bottles they mention how beautiful your hair will smell, unfortunately for me I just think it smells of chemicals. Normally that would be enough to put me off but this stuff works, so I'm not giving up just yet! The range comes with a Shampoo and a Conditioner, I think the last time I used it I had the Hair Growth Treatment that you can use in the shower as well as or instead of the conditioner but this time I decided to pick up the leave in treatment. Once I've washed my hair I normally take most of the moisture out with a towel and then spray some of the treatment all over, I then work it in with my fingers, It does suggest to use a comb but your hair is super brittle and quite sensitive when it's wet so I try not to use a comb. You can then either to leave it to air dry or use a hairdryer. If I have time I'll leave it to dry if not I'll attack my hair with the hairdryer haha! I have to say it takes so much time and effort to use a hairdryer with this stuff! Be warned it does not dry easily. I've also noticed in the first half hour once it's dried you can definitely feel the product which can sometimes be annoying, especially for me because it means my hair doesn't sit right. Don't worry it does go away after a while and then your just feels like normal! All in all I'm very happy with this range! My hair feels clean, it doesn't irritate or dry out my scalp and it does what it says on the bottle!

Hope you guys found this review helpful! Feel free to check out any of my other hair care reviews and let me know if you have tried any of them in the comments! I'd love to hear your thoughts. As always I will be back next Sunday for another post!



No comments:

Post a Comment