Sunday 17 April 2016

THE OGX REVIEW - BIOTIN AND COLLAGEN

Happy Sunday Everyone! Today I'm going to do another little hair care review for you guys! When I was in Birmingham a few weeks ago I went a little crazy in Superdrug and treated myself to a new shampoo and conditioner. If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know I'm always on the look out for something that's going to give my hair a boost of life and create a more fuller and thicker look. So when I saw the Biotin and Collagen formula from OGX I thought I would give it a try!


I'm going to start off with the packaging because ... just look at it! It's so beautiful! I really like the shapes of the bottle too, although I have to say once you get about a quarter of the way throught it gets a little bit more difficult to get the product out because the plastic is quite tough! Scent wise it isn't overpowering but has a lovely warm and subtle floral note. So I've been using this stuff for a bout 2-3 weeks I think and so far so good! It's a lovely set and it always leaves my hair feeling clean and super soft ... but, I don't think it has done any wonders in terms of making my hair look or feel thicker? I'm about halfway through the bottles and I do really like them but it's not ticked all of the boxes for me if you know what I mean. I try to wash my hair every other day because it's super important to let the natural oils in your hair to come through. It can be quite harsh if you're constantly washing the oils away and that's one of the main reasons you can end up with oily hair because your scalp will produce more of the oil to make up for it! I'm going to carry on using this formula and see if it does make a difference to my hair but if not I don't think I'd pick this one up again? I am really intrigued by the rest of the range from OGX. I have heard some amazing things about their one with coconut in it! I love using coconut oil in my hair to keep it healthy so I'm sure I'll be a fan of that formula but I'll be sure to do a review once I've got through these ones!

I hope you guys have enjoyed this blog post, like always I will say that although I'm not completely in love with this formula it might be completely different for you, it's most definitely worth a try! Let me know if you've tried any of the other formulas OGX have on offer! I'd love to know how you guys got on, make sure you leave your comments below or feel free to tweet me! Have a lovely week and I shall see you with my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment