Thursday 8 December 2016

THE L'OREAL REVIEW - PURE CLAY PURITY MASK | THE TWELVE DAY OF BLOGMAS

Happy Thursday Everyone and welcome to Day Four of The Twelve Day of Blogmas! For today's post I thought I would do a review on one of the newly released masks from L'Oréal! I believe there are three in the range at the moment but I could only get my hands on one of them a while back! I had heard some amazing things about the masks and so I thought I would give them a try. If you know me or have read my blog you'll know that I am an absolute sucker for a face mask and so when something new is released in the beauty world I need it in my life!


The mask is specifically formulate to help mattify the skin, something that I really need from time to time. Rich in minerals, the formula consists of three pure clays along with eucalyptus extracts, eucalyptus is known for its anti-bacterial properties and so this is a great mask if you struggle with acne. Like all of my masks I like to apply a layer using a brush, I prefer to use a brush so that I can control the amount of product I apply. When I'm using my hands to apply a mask it can sometimes be uneven resulting in clumps of product rather than a light and even layer. It's also so much easier time wise as it will all dry evenly too! The mask is super creamy and has a botanical / herbal scent to it. It seems to sink into the pores to really clean them out. I tend to leave the mask on for around five minutes, which compared to other face masks I use, like Lush, is quite minimal. I think that's mainly down to the ingredients, the only negative I have in terms of the mask is the chemical side to it. You can really feel it on your skin if that makes sense. However I still really love it, the mask promises instant results and I have to say my skin looked so much cleaner and brighter. I don't think this is one of the best face masks I have ever tried but if you're looking for a quick mask to help liven up your skin, this is the one you need, especially if you have oily skin! I would love to try the other two masks in the range, let me know if any of you have tried them out! Hope you guys enjoyed this post and I shall see you on the next one!


| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |

No comments:

Post a Comment