Sunday 14 May 2017

THE REAL TECHNIQUES MIRACLE CLEANSING SPONGE

Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope you've all had a lovely week! A couple of weeks ago I had a massive splurge in Superdrug and Boots ... I know, what's new right?! Haha! Anyway, as I was shopping I saw that Real Techniques had launched some new sponges! One of which was a cleansing sponge! Now, I absolutely love Real Techniques, they are a brand that I have trusted and loved for a very long time and they have never disappointed me! I saw Nic Chapman showcase the sponge and I knew I had to have it in my life!


I've been using the sponge religiously for a good month now and I absolutely love it! I reviewed the Seaweed Gel Cleanser from The Body Shop two weeks ago and I use that with this sponge near enough every day! Like their Miracle Complexion Sponge I dampen the sponge underneath a running tap and the sponge expands! I then lather my choice of skincare that day within the sponge before running it over my skin to help cleanse. The texture of this sponge is what has made me fall in love with it, I don't have sensitive skin but I still don't want to be using a lot of force when cleansing, the sponge is super soft so it's really gentle on the skin and the porous texture helps gently exfoliate your skin too! The shape of the sponge is an exact match to their complexion sponge too! You have the larger flat surface which I prefer to use on bigger areas of my face such as my neck, checks and forehead but you also have the lovely point on the sponge which I prefer for the smaller areas like under my eyes or my nose! For me this sponge is definitely a winner and I would hand on heart recommend it to all you skincare lovers out there! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

No comments:

Post a Comment