Sunday 25 January 2015

THE LUSH HAUL - VALENTINE EDITION

Happy Sunday Everyone! The month of love is round the corner and all the shops have started stocking the shelves with Valentine Cards, Teddies and Roses. However I am more interested in the brand new Lush collection for Valentines day! This is the first time I've ever really bought anything from this collection, I normally just pop in every now and again for a bath bomb or a fresh face mask. But I just couldn't stop myself, the display was just too pretty! I had to! You guys seemed to love my last Lush haul so I got out my camera and thought I would do a little post for you! Enjoy!

The first thing I picked up was a Heart Throb Bubbleroon! Now I had to ask the assistant what a bubbleroon was because I had no idea! She explained that you can break the heart in two and use it twice which I think is amazing! The Heart Throb smells amazing and is packed with organic shea butter and essential oils. The bubbleroon is just like the bubble bars, you simply crumble it under some running water and it fills your bath with soft bubbles! Not to mention it turns the bath water into a bright passionate red!



The first thing I picked up was a Heart Throb Bubbleroon! Now I had to ask the assistant what a bubbleroon was because I had no idea! She explained that you can break the heart in two and use it twice which I think is amazing! The Heart Throb smells amazing and is packed with organic shea butter and essential oils. The bubbleroon is just like the bubble bars, you simply crumble it under some running water and it fills your bath with soft bubbles! Not to mention it turns the bath water into a bright passionate red!


I've heard so many good things about the Lip Scrubs from Lush and I've always wanted to try one, so when I saw that Lush had released a limited edition scrub for Valentines day I had to pick it up. I tried the scrub out yesterday because my lips were getting super dry and flaky because of the weather and oh my does it smell heavenly! Its not a miraculous product but I think it definitely helps remove the dead skin. The Kiss is packed with Caster Sugar, Sea Salt, Edible Red Hearts and Hundreds and Thousands! A word of warning it takes every fibre in your being to not eat this! Haha!


You can't really see in the picture but this bath bomb is mahoosive! The lovely assistant described the Love Locket as a Kinder Egg and this is because you can break the bomb in half to find a second bath bomb! The Love Locket transforms your bath water into a warm soft baby pink. It has quite a sweet and floral scent which comes from the Vanilla and Jasmine. The smaller heart shaped bath bomb which you can use separate or with the other half is filled with small pink and purple agar hearts!


The next thing I picked up was the Prince Charming Shower Gel, I'm still working my way through the Snow Fairy Shower Gel which I picked up on my last Lush Haul but I thought I would pick this up for when it runs out, or even just to switch things up a little! This little beauty smells like a smoothie and summer, thats the best way to describe it! I think this will be my go to in summer, the scent is made with grapefruit, sandalwood and geranium oils! If you've read my blog for a while you'll know I am obsessed with grapefruit! Prince Charming also has hints of marshmallow, pomegranate and vanilla!


The last thing I picked up was another bubble bar, Lonely Heart. I was a tiny bit reluctant to get this beacuse it is covered with glitter! And the last thing you want is to cleaning little parts of glitter off the bath when you're trying to have a relaxing evening. But I've been told that the glitter melts and dissolves in the bath so hopefully it'll all be good! The bubble bar turns the water into a bright red just like the bubbleroon I bought. It has a very floral scent and is packed with lemongrass, bergamot, jasmine and ylang ylang!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know if there's anything else that you've picked up in lush that you've been loving or if you've done a blog post on any lush bits leave a link in the comments below! I'd love to have a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment