Sunday 17 May 2015

THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN C GLOW BOOSTING MOISTURISER

Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope you've all had a lovely week, if any of you follow me on Instagram you would have seen that I recently picked up a new moisturiser from The Body Shop! I saw them promote it on Instagram and I caved in and went into town to get one for myself! I needed a new face moisturiser anyway so a skincare purchase was due. It's targeted towards 'Dull, Tired and Grumpy' skin ... and that's exactly what my skins been like recently. All I want is for my skin to look fresh and alive, it's that time of year when everyone wants their skin to glow and I'm no different!


Okay so I LOVE IT! The formula for me, is something I've not come across before. Its not creamy like most moisturisers, its more of a gel like texture but it's super light on the skin! To apply it I just dot the moisturiser in a few places over my face and then work it into the skin, it doesn't take long at all because it almost melts as soon as you pop it on. It says on the tub not to apply near the eyes so I'll stay away from that area. I tend to use my 'Bulldog Eye Roll-On' underneath my eyes anyway! Now although it's super light, for the first few minutes when its sinking in you can definitely feel it on the skin. It almost feels quite silicony? Not a word I know ... but you know what I mean! It also stays quite tacky during this time so it's really good under concealer or foundation because the make up has something to stick to, like a primer! In terms of changing my skin for me it was quite instant, I could see the difference after a few days! The Vitamin C in this stuff really helps brighten the skin as well as add a touch of glow. I've actually been a bit lazy and haven't used in a few days and my face definitely misses it ... sorry skin! This has become a staple for my skincare routine and has an important place on my bathroom shelf and I'm sure I'll be using it all summer!

Hope you guys have enjoyed this little review! Have you guys tried anything from the Vitamin C range at The Body Shop? If you have let me know! I love to hear what you guys think of the other things they do! It's always nice to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment