Sunday 14 June 2015

THE URBAN OUTFITTERS JEWELLERY HAUL

Happy Sunday Everyone! As you're all probably well aware I'm prone to spend a little here or there on jewellery and accessories and over the past month I have built up quite a collection from Urban Outfitters. Now I'm not one to spend a lot of money in Urban Outfitters unless its accessories or home ware, oh their home ware is just amazing! You might have seen some of the stuff I've picked up before on my last 'Urban Ourfitters Haul'. This haul however is strictly jewellery! Necklaces and Chains to be a little more specific! Here's what I picked up ... Hope you like!


So I'm going to go from left to right and this one is actually quite an old one but I thought I would throw it in anyway! When I first bought this it had quite an odd looking chain on it and I did wear it out a few times but it just didn't feel right and it was quite short in terms of length too! This is where my creative side really comes in handy! I simply removed it from the chain it was already on and popped it onto a piece of chain I had lying around! I just used a pair of round nose pliers to take it off the chain and I also had to add the jump ring and the lobster clasp but it didn't take too long!


Moving onto one of my more recent purchases is this amazing triangle pendant necklace! The stone has been classed as semi-precious and its actually clear quartz. Colour wise it's a lovely soft frosty white. I've not had to do any adjustments to this one I love it just the way it is! It's really nice to add a touch of something to a plain tee or you can even use it with another chain to create a layering effect!


The next one doesn't have any fancy stones but it's equally as gorgeous. I spotted this one on a little trip into town with one of my lovely friends and I didn't pick it up straight away which is a bit weird of me but I didn't quite know how I felt about it. Turns out I love it. I've gone into a real dainty type chain phase with statement pendants and Urban Outfitters is an amazing place for little treasures like this one! All of these by the way are from the womens section of UO but that's not stopped me! Look how beautiful they all are!


The fourth chain in my line up is another old purchase. Originally it was a double layered chain with a smaller pendant but I got bored of it and wanted to switch things up a little bit! So with my trusty pliers I separated the two and transformed it into a longer singular chain instead! I love the almost battered effect on the pendant and because its really delicate it works really well with layering pieces! It's perfect with any of the two triangle pendants I have! Like the other pieces I have, this one also has a silver chain, I sense a little bit of a theme going on here!


Last but most definitely not least is the second of the triangular pendants! I couldn't get one without the other now, could I? Again this has a semi-precious stone, Green Amazonite. I think this one might be my favourite out of the two just because of the detail you can see in the stone! I love wearing this one with a plain charcoal grey tee, the colours work super well together! And again you can always use another chain to layer with this one! I think I want to make one of the two a little longer in length but I'm not too sure which one yet!  


And there we have it! I can positively say I'm sure that my collection will continue to grow so you may see another one of these heading your way! I'm really getting into wearing chains again and I'm loving what's out there at the moment. I don't really own a lot of chains like these, If you've seen my 'Jewellery Favourites' from last year you'll know that I used to be into more gunmetal and gold jewellery. So it's quite a switch up for me! Let me know which one is your fave and also if you've seen anything in Urban Outfitters that might tickle my fancy! Hope you guys have a lovely week and I'll see you on the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment