Monday 19 December 2016

THE CHRISTMAS TAG 2016 | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Monday Everyone! And welcome to Day Nine of The Twelve Days of Blogmas! For today's post I thought I would do a little Christmas tag! I did something similar a few years ago and I really wanted to do one again, but everywhere I looked had the same questions that I had already answered! After about 20 odd minutes of searching a finally found one I hadn't done before! So ... there's not really a lot more to say! Lets do this!


What is your favourite Christmas film?
Does Harry Potter count ... no? Okay then! I think my favourite Christmas movie, well one of many, is Jingle All The Way! I love this classic flick! It takes me right back to my childhood, I remember many Christmases where this would be on my telly! Of course I have way more ... Home Alone, Elf, Arthur Christmas, Santa Clause ... I could  go on forever!

What are you favourite Christmas colours?
My tree for the past few years has had a black, silver and white theme and really apart from a touch of copper those really are my favourite Christmas colours! Gone are the days of colour from my Christmas world haha!

Do you stay in your PJ’s or get dressed  up for Christmas?
It really depends on what we're doing for Christmas but I mean of course PJ's! Who doesn't love spending the entire day in Christmas PJ's! 

If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
Ooh, this is hard! And so not fair! But probably my mum ... #Awww #MummysBoy

Do you open your presents Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Morning!

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No! Although I've always wanted to! It just looks like it would take a lot of time and I am really impatient ... especially when it comes to something I can eat haha!

What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Netflix and Chill ... but in the non sexual way haha! Cosy days, all wrapped up with lots of food and movies!

Any Christmas wishes?
I can't tell you guys ... What!? Everyone knows you don't tell people what you wish for, If I said they wouldn't come true!

Favourite Christmas smell?
This year it's definitely the Vanilla Chai scent from The Body Shop ... it is super delicious!

Okay! Well those are all the questions for this tag! I hope you guys enjoyed this post, feel free to do your own version! Just pop a link to your post in the comments or tweet me! Hope you guys have a lovely day or evening! And I shall see you on Wednesday for Day Ten!



| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |


No comments:

Post a Comment