Sunday 29 March 2015

THE LUSH HAUL - EASTER EDITION

Happy Sunday Everyone! As you may well know I have a thing for good smells and one of the most amazing smelling places is Lush! The other week I used my last Lush bath bomb from my last haul and a trip into town was much needed! Last Wednesday, I think it was? Me and my brother took a road trip to Coventry for his university interview and while he was being grilled I took a stroll to the Lush store in Coventry! The first thing I spotted as I walked in was that they had they're new Easter stuff out! And I just couldn't resist ...


The first thing I picked up was the Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb, this little beauty smells like a sweet shop! You get small hints of candy floss and I'm pretty sure I can smell a little bit of Snow Fairy in there! If you didn't know Snow Fairy is a limited edition product that comes out around Christmas time! If you want to know more it featured in my very first post about Lush! 'The Lush Haul' You just pop the egg into your bath and it changes your bath water into a lovely vibrant pink which is amazing!


The next thing I picked up was another Bath Bomb, Hoppity Poppity! How cute is this little guy! I don't think it changes the bath water much? It might just make it milky looking? Or maybe a pale pink because of the eyes and the nose! The bomb has a lovely herbal / floral scent which comes from the Lavender and Violet Leaf! The bomb also has a blast of Lime Oil to help leave your skin feeling soft and revitalised!


I love Lush for how creative they get with their products and the next thing I picked up was for that exact reason! It's the Bunch Of Carrots, Bubble Bar! The lady in the store said you just swirl the bunch around in your bath water and it creates lots of bubbles and changes your bath water orange! How cool!? The Carrots are packed full of oils and so it's amazing for your skin, it has lemon, bergamot, buchu and grapefruit oils! The citrus scent feels so refreshing, plus you can get a few uses out if them too!


Next was the Golden Egg! I was a little unsure about this one because it was super glittery! But since buying it and taking the photos for this post the glitter has kind of rubbed off? Which is good I guess because at least now I won't end up looking like Britney circa Toxic! The bath bomb is packed full of cocoa butter and apparently leaves your skin feeling like caramel, not forgetting the olive, orange and bergamot oils help moisturise your skin! I mean that's amazing right? Once popped into the bath it will start fizzing away and transform the water into a lovely warm yellow-gold!


Last but definitely not least is another egg! But it is absolutely massive! If you read my 'Valentines Lush Haul' you would have seen the 'Love Locket', this has the same concept! You can crack the egg in two and inside there's another bath bomb shaped like a bunny! So you can practically get three baths out of it, which I think is amazing! The bomb has a soft sweet smell which comes from the Vanilla ... I love Vanilla! Like the rest of the collection the bomb has a lot of oils to help keep your skin all lovely and soft! 


And there you have it! I can't wait to use all of these! I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know if you've picked anything up from the Easter Collection at Lush! Or even if it's not, leave a comment below! I'd love to hear about what you have and how you got on! 



No comments:

Post a Comment