Sunday 20 September 2015

THE LUSH HAUL - OXFORD STREET EDITION

Happy Sunday Everyone! How are we all? So a while ago Lush announced that they were going to open a flagship store on Oxford Street ... I know what you're all thinking, what's took me so long! I've been to London a few times since the store first opened but I never had the time to really be able to have a good look at everything and the one time I did, we couldn't find it! This time however we pre-planned and made sure we had enough time to have a look at its amazingness! If any of you have read my blog for a while you'll know there's nothing I love more than a little splurge on Lush goodies to treat myself with and this time was no different ... unless you count how much I spent. Then yes, it was quite different haha!


As you can see from the pictures this place is on another level. With three floors and an in house spa, it's a beauty bloggers dream! I loved how they displayed all of the products, it was all so in key with its surroundings. It was super hipster .. that's probably the best way to describe it haha! It was very different from other Lush stores but it still kept to the Lush brand image that we all know and love. Now letting me loose in Lush is one thing ... but letting me loose in the flagship store is another! I ended up sprinting round the store trying to find the exclusives that they had available. We spent a while at the face mask section and it was between two, in the end I opted for the vibrant blue 'Don't look at me'. Next stop was the hair station, now I've heard a lot about the hair care that Lush has but I've never really tried anything before. However one tub in particular caught my eye and that was a hair mask called Roots. In the next few weeks I'll do some detailed reviews on the few of the things I have bought so that I can let you know how I got on with the things I got. We then decided to bite the bullet and go upstairs .. and oh my was it worth it! It was bath heaven. This is where I was at my wildest, one of the lovely lush ladies showed me round and helped pick out some bath bombs and bubble bars! I can't wait for autumn so I can have lovely warm baths with all my new goodies! I've left some pictures of a few of the things I bought but I'm sure they'll pop up on my Instagram sooner or later! 


Hope you guys have enjoyed this post! Let me know if you guys have been the Oxford Street Lush and if you have any current faves from Lush! If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know how much I love Lush and so visiting the flagship store was super fun and I honestly cannot wait until the moment I get to go back ... Sorry bank balance! 

p.s feel free to check out any of my other Lush hauls linked below!



No comments:

Post a Comment