Sunday 22 November 2015

THE LUSH REVIEW - DON'T LOOK AT ME

Happy Sunday Everyone! It's been a while since I've done a review, in fact the last in depth review I posted was back in August with 'The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water'! When I uploaded 'The Lush Haul - Oxford Street Edition' I mentioned that I would be popping a few reviews of my favourite products every now and then. Today I wanted to let you guys know how I got on with the 'Don't Look At Me' face mask I picked up that day!


One of the reasons I picked this up was due to the amazing colour of the mask, lined up against the other masks Lush had on offer this one definitely caught my eye! The vivid pastel blue mask consists of lemon juice, grapefruit oil and murumuru butter. Just like my favourite mask from Lush, Love Lettuce, Don't Look At Me has a gritty texture which comes from the ground rice. The texture helps exfoliate the skin leaving it feeling rejuvenated and clean. If I'm completely honest I think Love Lettuce does a much better job at exfoliating however if you have sensitive skin but still want something to help scrub away any flakiness this will do the job! I do have to say one of the reasons I like this mask is how much brighter my skin felt after using it a few times, according to the Lush description this is down to Tunisian Neroli ... I'd tell you more about it but I have no idea what it is! Overall this is a pretty good face mask, the colour is super fun and the results are good too! There are so many more masks to try and I will try some more out but so far nothing, apart from Love Lettuce has really made an exceptional difference!

Hope you guys have enjoyed this little review, let me know if you guys have tried any Lush masks you think might be worth a try! A few of my friends have tried the mushroom one which I want to try but Lush have also released a Christmas mask this year called 'Cranberry' so I think that's at the top of my list!

p.s feel free to check out any of my other Lush hauls linked below!


No comments:

Post a Comment